A celebration of independent film, the Hill Country Film Festival (HCFF) screens over 85 independent films (short and feature length) from Texas and around the world. In addition to screenings, HCFF also hosts revealing Q&A’s, captivating filmmaker panel discussions and nightly festival parties giving attendees a chance to rub elbows with filmmakers. Screenings will take place at Hoffman Haus and the National Museum of the Pacific War Ballroom with social events happening at various local bars/restaurants.
- Presented By: Hill Country Film Society
- Dates: June 1, 2023 – June 4, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Hoffman Haus
- Address: 608 E. Creek, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (866) 224-7714
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Please visit the website for ticket options and pricing information as it becomes available.