Dinner, cocktails, and a show – all the makings of a great night out! From date night, to girls night and beyond, here are a few of our favorite places to find fun after 5pm!
Dinner & Drinks:
- Sage Restaurant & Lounge (Spirits, cocktails, and a chef curated menu of specials)
- Vaudeville Bistro (Offers an expansive wine list, curated and presented by their in-house sommelier. Open for dinner Friday and Saturday with an unbeatable brunch menu on Sunday!)
- Rathskeller (A local favorite offering Tex-German fare with a twist!)
- 78624: The Bar (Speciality cocktails & small bites)
- Dietz Distillery (House made spirits, organic ingredients, and speciality cocktails at their beautiful waterfront location)
- Narrow Path Winery (Tastings & charcuterie at their beautiful Hill Country vineyard)
Arts & Entertainment:
- Rockbox (A long time local favorite, known for their diverse calendar of events!)
- Fredericksburg Theatre Co. (Main-stage musicals & comedies for the whole family, including special events and fundraisers)
Other Fun Things:
- Slate Theory offers movie nights, charcuterie classes, and more! Check out their Instagram to see what’s happening at their next Theory Thursday!
- 78624 now presents Trivia Mondays! Join them for house cocktails and small bites during Trivia hour at 6pm.
- Sage Lounge is offering a Spring/Summer live music series in their outdoor courtyard! A series of local artists will be featured Thursday nights!
- Hill Country Herb Garden offers massages, special events, house juices & cocktails, plus an onsite gift shop and garden shop! Check out their website to see a full calendar of events.